Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {33}

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish! This week is freebie: 

Top Ten Favorite Books So Far This Year:
Bitterblue: Even though it wasn't my favorite, I couldn't not put it on the list! Kristin Cashore's writing is brilliant and her world building abilities are astounding! 
The Fault in Our Stars: It's John Green. That is all. 
Fairyland: It was like reading a fairy tale when I was younger. So lyrical and beautiful and fun! 
A Midsummer's Nightmare: So funny and realistic and gritty and sexy too! 
Pandemonium: That effing ending left me dying for more! 
My Life Next Door: A cute contemporary with such an awesome cast of characters.
EDIT: I just realized I never finished this post! 
Ruby Red: I LOVE time travel and this book was super, super good! 
Revived: Such an interesting concept! 
Anna Dressed in Blood: Creepy and weird and sweet and awesomeness!
Ten Things We Did: Really funny and cute but dealt with some serious topics too. 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, great list!! I should really start the Delirium serie :) And I've heard My Life next Door is really good :) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read Delirium; it's super good! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChristinaBookAddictJuly 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM

    I really enjoyed My Life Next Door as well. I just received a copy of Revived and am excited to check it out.  Great list and thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like Revived; it's interesting so far! Thanks for visiting! 

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS