Sunday, August 05, 2012

Book Haul & Recap (68): Creech, Potter, Abbey

Book Haul:
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (Bought; Kindle) 
Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech  (Bought; Kindle) 
Jellicoe Road (Bought)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Bought; Kindle (it was only $1.39!)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling (Bought)
Harry Potters and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (Bought)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Bought) 
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney (For Review; Thanks Little, Brown!)
Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter (Library)
Plain Kate by Erin Bow (Library)
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (Library)
Downton Abbey Season 2 (Library; I had gotten to about episode 4 before I stopped watching due to school)
Populazzi by Elise Allen (My review; Received for Blog Tour for paperback release; Karma necklace is so nice! I wore it today and it's very pretty!) 

Week In Review: 
Review: Awkward by Marni Bates
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I'd Switch Lives With for 24 Hours 
Review: Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley 
TGIF: Book Olympics 

In My World:
  • WOW. SO MANY BOOKS THIS WEEk! It was like my mailbox exploded!
  • I had my senior pictures taken on Monday and it was a little weird being back at my school.
  • Didn't get much reading done this week! I need to catch up but it might not happen. 2 WEEKS UNTIL SENIOR YEAR and I have yet to do ANY of my summer reading! 
  • I should NEVER, EVER go to my library. They always seem to have the latest books there and I am SO TEMPTED to get them! Not good for my TBR pile! 

In My Book World:
Read
Currently Reading: 
Nothing! 

What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS