Sunday, August 12, 2012

Book Haul & Recap (69)

Book Haul:
I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore (Unsolicited; Review)  
The Power of Six by Pitticus Lore (Unsolicited; Review)   
The Rise of Nine by Pitticus Lore (Unsolicited; Review)  
Week In Review: 
Top Ten Tuesday: Posts I Think Give You The Best Glimpse of ME
Review: Fateful by Claudia Gray
Old is Gold: Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor 
Random: My Take on NPR's Top 100 YA Novels 

In My World:
  • I have about 7 more days of summer left. 7 MORE! 
  • This years first day of school will mark my VERY LAST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. EVER. 
  • Not much reading done this week!
  • Bought new glasses: lenses (my power went up) and frame. Which turned out to be a total of $100+....expensive much? But then again, my frame are Guess frames and lenses do cost some money. Ah, well. 
In My Book World:
Read
NOTHING! 
Currently Reading: 

What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS