Sunday, August 19, 2012

Book Haul & Recap (70): Archived and Honor

Book Haul:
The Archived by Victoria Schwab Sneak Peek 
In Honor by Jessi Kirby (Library) 

Week In Review: 
Review: Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta 
Blog Tour Interview: Elise Allen, author of Popaluzzi 
Challenge: Diversify YA Challenge Post 
Random: A Thank You to Write On Con
Review: Article 5 by Krisitin Simmons 
Austen in August: Persuasion Read Along Question Answers Part 1

In My World:
  • Not much happening.
  • Oh, yeah. SENIOR YEAR BEGINS NEXT WEDNESDAY! 
  • I reviewed 2 books on the blog! YAY for progress! 
  • Yet another new look! I really like this layout so I'm planning on keeping this! 
In My Book World:
Read
I have no idea...nothing I think! 
Currently Reading: 
er....
What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS