Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {37}: Posts I Think Give You The Best Glimpse of ME

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Posts I Think Give You The Best Glimpse of ME:
This post was actually hard to write about but I did my best! 

Top Ten Bookish Quotes: Dude. You can tell so, so much about people through the quotes they love. So, I think these quotes give you a good image of ME. 

Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Be for 24 Hours: This. This just shows who I am (and the fact that I love me some good guys!) and what types of books I love. More importantly, I try and choose characters who are very much like me...but have more interesting lives. 

Discussion: Paperbacks, Hardbacks, and Cover Changes Oh My!: I love me a good cover. So I guess I am a cover judge? I dunno. Which ever, this post shows what kinds of covers I LOVE and which kind I hate. It's also a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Really. 

Discussion: What’s True in a REAL Teen’s Life: Cliques and BFFs: It's supposed to be a series of posts but man, this post shows some of the things I am SO SICK AND TIRED OF in YA books. Plus, you get a look at my life and (lack of) social life (I'm extremely shy). 

Discussion: The word Exotic and Race in YA and in General: Another topic that is very true to my heart. It's a post that gives you a look inside my life but it also points out some issues I have with YA books! 

About Me Page: I constantly update it when ever I feel like it (tell you something about me?) and I think it gives a good picture of who I am as a person. 

Remembering Harry Potter, Harry Potter and Me, Harry Potter: Harry Potter was my childhood. I become obsessed at the age of six and I've loved it ever since then! My love for the Boy Wizard and his friends will never end and I will always talk about these books! 

Review: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente: My love for fairytales and children's books is so obvious in this book. Plus, I try and make myself sound "professional" and "eloquent" like the book because I wasn't sure how to do justice to the book!

My Movies Reviews Page: I love me a good movie and I love sharing my thoughts with you all. SO, there are my movies at the bottom of the page. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the cover changes for Across the Universe, etc. Sometimes publishers make foolish choices!

    You can see my Top Ten here.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS