Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday {38}: Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog:
**To make things interesting, I'm doing books I read AND reviewed (or will be reviewed) during this blog's life!

1) Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: My word. This book is one of my favorites EVER! I loved it so much, the day after I finished it, I bought myself a hardback copy. Since then, I've read it 3 times. (My Review

2) Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein: Oh, goodness. One of the best historical fictions books about friendship out there! READ IT!

3) The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland #1) by Catherynne M. Valente: LOVE THIS BOOK GUYS! SO, so much! I'm sure that if it hadn't been for  blogging, I would have never had a chance to read this one! (My Review

4) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins: I don't think I need to explain this one! (My review of The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay
5) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I actually didn't love this one in the OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK way but I enjoyed it a lot. Plus, John Green's books are a great place to get awesome quotes! And I LOVE me some good quotes! (My Review)

6) Graceling by Kristin Cashore:  Not completely sure when I read this one but I do think it was during this blog's life! (My Review)

7) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I loved this book to pieces! Lauren Oliver's wiring style and characters and plot really stuck with me! (My Review)

8) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: While coming up with this list, I decided that this book had to be on here! (My Review)
9) Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: ROAD TRIP book! I LOVE this book so, so much! Not only is the road trip awesome, the characters are too! Plus, the extras in this book also make it so much fun to read! (My Review)

AND I couldn't list a #10! What about you?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS