Monday, September 10, 2012

BBAW 2012 Day 1: Appreciate!

Can you believe it is already time for Book Blogger Appreciation Week?! I can't! It's come so fast this year! I think I will love this years even more than ever because there are no awards! In my opinion, it's a great way to really show our love for fellow bloggers!

To kick things off, we're talking about blogs we read on a daily basis and why! I think I should mention that I am a horrible commenter! I will read the blog post but I might not comment! I know, I know, it's super sad but it's the truth!
Novel Sounds 
Novel Sounds: I love music. I really do. I'm just really horrible at finding new music! When Elena blogs, I can not only read great reviews of books, but I can find new music too!
Xpresso Reads
Giselle (I LOVE that name) is one of the nicest bloggers out there and I love her super cute blog! She posts wonderful reviews and great interviews and it's just simply a wonderful blog! I feel as if her personality really shines through and since I am horrible at this, I admire that about Giselle! 
Sash and Em are simply one of my favorite people in the blogging world and I am so happy to have come across their blog! They're funny and quirky and really nice! I love their inspirYAtion board idea is one of the most unique I've ever seen! 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS