Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BBAW 2012 Day 3: What Blogging Means to Me

For those of you who don't know, Book Blogger Appreciation Week is this week! Today's topic is "What Does Blogging Mean to You?"

This is a hard topic for me. Not because I don't know what to say, I just don't know how to say it.

Blogging is my way of sharing my thoughts and opinions with the world without being ridiculed for it. I can talk ramble about anything everything that I feel like.

I can let my words show what I feel and I can let the worlds just flow.

Blogging is my little part of the world where I can be me without having any out side influence. I've got friends because of blogging with whom I can talk about anything!

What does blogging mean to you? Leave me a link to your post and I'll be sure to visit! 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS