Sunday, September 09, 2012

Book Haul (71) & Stacking the Shelves (1)

In an attempt to visit more blogs and book hauls, I've decided to join Staking the Shelves!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
Book Haul:
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce (for review)
Adaptation by Malinda Lo (for review) 
Gilt by Katherine Longshore (Library) 
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham (Library) 
Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar (Library) 

Week In Review: 
Review: In Honor by Jessi Kirby 
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on Fall TBR
Review: Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Review: Seraphina by Rachel Hartman 
In My World:
  • Senior year is in full swing! 
  • I've made some decisions about where I want to take this blog next so watch out for a post about the new things to come! 
  • I've been heavily relying on scheduled posts to keep this blog updated and I'm totally loving it! This entire past week was scheduled ahead of time so I was able to focus on school work! 
In My Book World:
Read

Currently Reading: 
What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS