Sunday, September 16, 2012

Book Haul (72) & Stacking the Shelves (2)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Book Haul:
The amazing HarperCollins surprised me with a pack of middle grade books! All of the middle grades will be donated to a library except Coraline, which I don't' own but I love with all my heart!

Scary School: Monsters On The March by Derek The Ghost (For Review) 
Coraline by Neil Gaiman: OMG YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS BOOK! 
Gravediggers: Mountain Of Bones by Christopher Krovatin: Alright, this cover is CREEPY. Especially for a middle grade! 
The Whispering House by Rebecca Wade
Invisible Inkling: Dangerous Pumpkins by Emily Jenkins with illustrations by Harry Bliss
Always October by Bruce Coville
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Borrowed from friend!)

Week In Review: 
BBAW Day 1: Appreciate! 
BBAW Day 2: I Interviewed Myself 
BBAW Day 3: What Blogging Means to Me
Bloggiesta Fall 2012 
Not a single review or meme this week guys! It was Book Blogger Appreciation Week and school become EXTRA busy this week! 

In My World:
  • This week took quiet a toll on blogging! I'm actually writing ANOTHER post about changes that I'm going to need to make. 
  • I kinda, sorta read a few books this week though! 
  • I've reapplied that AP English is going to have A LOT of work. So much more than anticipated actually! 
In My Book World:
Read
Currently Reading: 
What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS