Sunday, September 30, 2012

Book Haul (73) & Stacking the Shelves (3)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Book Haul:
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst (for review: thanks Sarah!)
The Diviners by Libba Bray (for review; thanks Little, Brown!)
Secret Letters by Leah Scheier 
Lucy (Daughters of the Sea #3) by Kathryn Lasky (Library; When I war Kathryn Lasky, I grabbed this book before seeing that it was BOOK 3 IN A SERIES! I'm almost done with it so I will need to get books 1 and 2 ASAP!)
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs (Kindle Freebie)
Wander Dust by Michelle Warren (Kindle Freebie)
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (Kindle Freebie)

Week In Review: 
Changes and TV and Update 
Review: Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar
Top Ten: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished 
The 3 Book Deal 
Bloggiesta Sept. 2012  

In My World:
  • So much school work to do!
  • College apps and SAT/ACT work is keeping me incredibly busy!
  • Didn't read much these past 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get out of this reading funk! 
  • ELIZABETH WEIN HAS SIGNED FOR A COMPANION TO CODE NAME VERITY. JJSKSIFDFD FIAJFIDAE EFJEIOJFIOA JFIODUFIOE UF I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW BOOK!!!!! Even if I know nothing about it! 
In My Book World:
Read
None that I can remember, sadly!
Currently Reading: 
What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS