Friday, September 28, 2012

The 3 Book Deal

School is extremely busy and I've realized that I have a list of books I want to read some time during this year and next year and even in the future! SO I have come up with a 3 book deal.

Basically, I will read 1 CHOICE OF BOOK (depends on size though), 1 REVIEW BOOK, and 1 CLASS BOOK  PER WEEK. This doesn't mean that I have to FINISH each book. 

I might not finish these books but that is okay! The point is, I WILL BE READING AGAIN! This year in English, we are reading A LOT of novels so I have to have time for those AND I am on an official library ban! My review queue is INCREDIBLY BIG (well...big for me!) and I'd like for it to become smaller! So here is how this will work! Here are some books I will be reading.
These are my CHOICE OF BOOKS: 
I'm fairly certain I can read these books pretty quickly! 
THESE BOOKS ARE HUGE! THE SHORTEST BOOK HAS OVER 700 PAGES IN IT! AND THERE ARE 2 MORE BOOKS COMING OUT!!!!!!! 
*I have yet to finish Anne Frank's diary. I've tired about 10 times to read this book all the way though...it has never been done.*
These are my REVIEW BOOKS: 
**This is NOT my complete book review queue**

These are my CLASS BOOKS: 
**This is NOT set in stone!**

So, yeah. These books? For AP English and man, it is a HARD CLASS. I am enjoying it but I have to pick up my writing ability a whole lot!

I am currently reading: 1 REVIEW book and 1 SCHOOL book. Nothing in the CHOICE books.
 

Let's see how this deal goes, shall we? I really want to read the first two Jessica Darling's so I can kinda be with Jessica (high school, senior year, college, etc).
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS