Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List {39}

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List 
1) The Diviners: I've heard nothing but good things about this one but it's super long (well over 500 pages!). I haven't read anything by Libba Bray after her Gemma Doyle series so I'm looking forward to this one! 

2) Fathomless: I actually like the cover a lot and since The Little Mermain is one of my favorite fairy tales, I really want to read this one! 

3) The Casual Vacancy: A new J.K. Rowling book. How could I NOT read it?

4) Sapphire Blue by Kiersten Gier: Really loved Ruby Red so I can't wait to see how the adventure of time traveling continues! 

5) Ten by Gretchen McNeil: And Then There Were None is one of my favorite books ever so I am extremely cautious as to how this one will turn out. I will read it for sure, I'm just cautious! 

6) Vanish by Sophie Jordan: So. I read Firelight a looong time ago but I never picked up book 2 for some reason. It shall be read! 

7) Hidden by Sophie Jordan: Yeah, what I said about Vanish, except I'll be a little worried about this one. I've heard it's disappointed plenty of people which makes me a sad panda! 

8) Alana: The First Adventure by Tamora Peirce: I've heard it's really good and I bought the quartet a while back AND I need a fantasy kick! 

9) Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce: Ditto Alana! 

10) A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin: I saw a girl in my astronomy class reading the second book and I decided that this fall I want to being this book! Plus, I LOVE the show, so why not?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS