Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet:
1) Fallen by Lauren Kate: So, I wasn't the biggest fan of Fallen and the second book wasn't any better. I know that I will not be reading this entire series. 

2) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: City of Glass was the perfect ending and the new books are simply...unnecessary. Plus, Jace is completely annoying now and a total jerk so I have no intention of reading the next three books. 

3) Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: While I liked Beautiful Creatures the first time I read it, when I went to re-read it so I could contiune the series, I pretty much hated it. So, no more Caster Chronicles for me!

4) Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: I LOVED Poison Study but for some reason, I didn't read the next two books.

5) House of Night by Kristin and P.C. Cast: Ugh. This series and I have a series hate relationship. 

6) Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita: I pretty much love this series and this author...Injust haven't gotten around to read the last three books! 

7) The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano: While I liked Wither, I just never got around to readind Fever. Maybe I will wait until Sever comes out so I can finish the series.  

8) Ghallagher Girls by Aly Carter: I loved the first three books in this series but the newer books took forever to come out so I gave up. One of these days, I will read the next books.

9) Hudh, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: When I read it at first, I loved it. Crescendo too. But now I really, really can't stand it.

10) The Dark Devine by Bree Despain:I need to read book number 3 but I am a little worried how the trilogy ends.


What about you all?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS