Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Princess Like Message

In a society where being uber skinny is in, where you can be called a slut or be shamed for being a virgin, where you are treated as a lesser being to a man, where you are made to feel worthless, sometimes, it's nice to see a positive message:  
I was surfing through my TV channels and I came across Disney Channel. They were playing Wizards of Wavery Place and since I actually liked that show, I decided to watch it. When this commercial came on, I watched it and by the end of it, I was teary eyed.

There is so much going on in politics and the world and society surrounding women. I wonder if these people ever stopped to think how this affected young girls? Well, in the midst of all of this negativity, I loved this little ray of positivity. 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS