Sunday, October 07, 2012

Book Haul (74) & Stacking the Shelves (4)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Book Haul:
The Great Unexpected by Sharon Creech (for review: THANK YOU HARPER): YOU GUYS. IT IS THE LATEST SHARON CREECH! I jumped up and down and screamed a little when I got this book!
Winter White by Jen Calonita (for review: Thanks Little, Brown)
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton (for review: Thanks Little, Brown) 

Week In Review: 
Review: Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook 
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Older Books to Not Forget 
Traveling In YA: Italy 
Discussion: No More Love Triangles PLEASE! 

In My World:
  • Watched Sex and the City, the movie, on Friday and I remembered how much I loved that show. Now I'm in the mood for more!
  • I've realized that I like movies and shows that have a woman who wants to be a writer. For instance, Beauty and the Briefcase, Confessions of a Shopoholic, Never Been Kissed. What other shows or movies do you guys know? 
In My Book World:
Read
Currently Reading: 
Um, dunno. 

What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS