Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Haul (75) & Stacking the Shelves (5): I AM BACK!

I AM BACK!
Hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Book Haul:
I am crazy. I decided that I wanted to make a video for my book haul and decided to not show my face or use my voice. So. This took a while actually and I had to find the books I got for the past few days (weeks?).

Fan Girl by Helen Keeble
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
The Turning by Francine Prose
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Dark Eden by Patrick Carmen
Dark Eden 2: Even of Destruction by Patrick Carmen
Feedback by Robison Wells
Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gahnon
Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
Easy by Tammara Webber
Ask The Passengers by A.S. King
Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess by Jen Calonita
Graceling by Kristin Cashore 
In My World:
  • I watched all of Sex and the City as of tonight (Saturday night). I love this show. That is all.
  • I am now obsessed with Awkward, a show on MTV that I can actually stand. It's funny and real and well written and I can't decide between Matty and Jake. Therefore, it's probably the first love triangle I actually, totally love. Thanks to i eat words and Katie for convincing me! If you're wondering, I am 4 episodes away from finishing season 2 and I began watching them...on Thursday, the 25! 
  • ACTs are over! Yahoo! How did I do? I have NO IDEA. I'm scared and worried and sorta free. I say "srota" because I take the SATs in December (I JUST SIGNED UP!) so I will be studying during November. Like my teacher said "The SATs and ACTs are an assurance for willingly spending time at school on a Saturday to guarantee another 4 years of school." 
  • November is NaNoWriMo! I am SO stocked for this year! I have a plot and characters and I'm super excited! 
In My Book World:
Read
I don't even remember! 
Currently Reading: 
Easy: Not bad but not amazing. I think I might actually enjoy this book even though I have some issues with it. 
Where it Began: Oh, Gabby. She's the MC of this book and she's one of those characters that I want to continuously slap until she snaps out of her day dreams. 

What books did you get this week?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS