Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Top Ten Unread Books on My Shelf

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks theme is: 

THROW BACK! Choose an old topic that you missed or want to do again! 
I chose: 

Top Ten Unread Books On My Shelf 

The Demon King: I love fantasy but I am scared that I might not like these books as much!
Mostly Good Girls: I've heard wonderful things about Leila Sales but I just haven't picked up this book!
Nightshade: So many mixed reviews have really put me off. Maybe one day I will read it!
Cracked Up To Be: Being the big contemporary lover that I am, I should have read Courtney Summer's work much earlier but maybe this fall I can read them?
Please Ignore Vera Dietz: Oh, this book. I was so happy when I found it at my library's sale but I have been so afraid to read it. There is a sense of mystery behind a book you've heard is good and one you know you will love but have not yet read. 
The Probability of Miracles: It's been on my self for a while now but I just don't know if I can handle it right now, you know? 
Sisters Red: I really need to get on the bandwagon with Jackson Pearce's books but I have yet to read this one! 
Shiver: I have Shiver and Linger but I've never actually read either. I'm not sure why. 

So, yeah, I only found eight! I can't really think of any at the top of my head right now!

What is your Top Ten Tuesday? 
Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to visit! 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS