Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bookish Thoughts: Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

First of all, SORRY for not posting more reviews this week! I completely forgot to schedule some but I will get it done this weekend! In the mean time, enjoy another bookish thoughts!

So. This book hurts my head honestly. The main character, the plot, everything just hurts my head! Now, the plot itself isn't half bad. Some of it is really interesting but as I've said before, the characters can either make or break a book for me.

Gabby. Oh, Gabby. I'm so not liking this girl. She's completely obsessed with her boyfriend and she might get sued for something major but does she worry about this? NO. NO, she worries about when she'll see her boyfriend and if they're still a thing and all of this bs.

It's a hard read because I don't like it but I don't like reviewing books without finishing them.

If any of you have finished this book, what did you think? Did you have the same issues I did?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS