Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013

 is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks theme is: 

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013

Holy wow is this a hard topic! But here are the books I chose:
Just One Day by Gayle Forman: It's Gayle Forman guys! And it has travel in it. And a guy. And exploring a city the girl is new to. I just, really? Who wouldn't want to read this? 
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen: The haters can hate but OMFGJAHSKHFHJE! A SARAH DESSEN novel guys! 
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter: Hale is in the sun glasses. Which means Hale is what Kat needs to get. Which is...AWESOME! 
Requiem by Lauren Oliver: I NEED to know what happens after that 
This I What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith: I LOVED The Statistical Porbability of Love at First Sight and I can't wait to see what Jennifer E. Smith has in store for us in this book! 
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt: Look at that cover and tell me you don't want to know what it's about! 
The Archived by Victoria Schwab: "Imagine a place where the dead rest on shelves like books." 
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler: A Sarah Ockler book. So you know. 
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins: I mean obviously, this HAS to be on my list. 

What are your top ten most anticipated books for the next year?
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS