Sunday, December 9, 2012

Book Haul (77) & Stacking the Shelves (7)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Book Haul:
The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien (Library)
*So glad I got this one from the library! I really need to read it for the first time! 

Week In Review:
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Santa Would Bring 

In My World:
  • Still worrying about college. 
  • School got me really busy. As first semester is ending (in January no less), we're hunkering down. Had lots of work to do. 
  • Been watching a lot of Christmas/holiday movies
  • Wrote 5 reviews today (Saturday, when I'm typing this post up!) The blog should go back to regular posting next week until I take a break for the Holidays! 
  • Hey, new look! What do you think?!
In My Book World:
Read
NOTHING!
Currently Reading: 
Saving June: Still making my way through this book. School's been busy!
A Prayer for Owen Meany: It only has nine chapters but this book is HUGE! 627 pages to be exact!  

What books did you get this week?