Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Break from Blogging for School

Hello lovely readers!

 If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted on the blog for a while and I have a reason for that: school. And not just high school, but college also! I've got to take the next few days (and maybe even weeks but I won't be gone that long!) to fill out and find scholarships and narrow down where I want to go to school.

I'll be hearing back from my 4th and final (and absolute #1) school on April 1, which, yes, is April Fool's Day, and after that, I will have to narrow down where I want to go. Money is, of course, a big deal so I'll have to make sure I'm finding all of the scholarships I can!

I will be reading throughout this time off but I will not be visiting any blogs or commenting! I need to concentrate on college information for now.

Thanks for understanding! I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS