Sunday, March 03, 2013

Expanding Horizons + Challenge

I recently read and fell in love with an adult book. My first ever adult book and it go a 4 out of 5 stars!

It's all because of Keertana that I read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf, a book I realized I owned. She gave it a 4.5 out of 5 stars and for an adult romance, it was rare. I read the book within a day!

So I am officially adding adult books to the mix. While this blog will be a primarily Young Adult book blog with more Middle Grade, I might have a few adult book reviews here and there. This also brings out the issue of New Adult books.

Those books are the mix of the after high school but not yet complete adult and I think it would be unfair for me to read adult books and not new adult (which is such a ridiculous name, by the way.) I'm still not completely sold on new adult but here are the books I've gotten in the past week or so:

Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? I'm rather excited for the change to adult reviews as I am growing older and while Young Adult will always be part of me, I like change. 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS