Sunday, May 05, 2013

Bookish Thoughts: Daughter of the Forest

Oh man. This book. I began this on April 29 and within pages, I fell in love. This story is actually the re-telling of The Six Swans but there is so much more to it than it seems. The characters, the setting, the world, the lore is all amazing. Quiet honestly, this is one of the best fantasy books I've ever read but I feel like it's also very underrated.

I'd never heard of this book or the author until I read Keertana's review and I knew I HAD to read this book. It has to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm a little more than half way through this book but I'll be taking my sweet time reading it. I'm in love with everything about this book and I want to soak in every word.

I will obviously have my review up soon but lets just say that I absolutely love this book. And the author of course!
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS