Saturday, May 11, 2013

May TBR Pile

May
Source

Currently listening to: Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch 

I was supposed to have this post ready to go by the 1st of May but I wasn't able to go to the library to get some of my books on hold. I had my AP Exam on the 9th so I was honestly more worried about that than anything else. Sorry, but school has a higher priority! But I do have some great books for May!

LIBRARY
I thought it was about time I read these two! Thankfully, my library had both of these! 
Um, YES. More Curran. More Kate. More Curran. 

Keertana told me that if I enjoyed Illona Andrew's Kate Daniels series, I'd enjoy this one too! Since she's  been right about most of her recommendations, I went ahead and got the first four! 

REVIEW
I'm actually reading this right now and I'm not as impressed as I thought I'd be. I guess I'll see how I like it! 
Hey, it's Regis Philbin's daughter! It actually sounds pretty promising! 
I really, really need to start this one ASAP! I LOVE Sara Zarr's books!
I have actually head only negative reviews for both of these books which is incredibly sad! I'm hoping I might have a different opinion but as usual, it's not a guarantee! 

That's 12 books I want to read in May! Hopefully I can do this, especially since I'm so behind! Luckily, I've got no more finals so basically, no more studying! What about you guys? Any of you have a May TBR pile? 

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS