Friday, May 31, 2013

My Recent Obsession with YouTube

Currently listening to: Tokyo by Imagine Dragons 

As you can see on my blog, it hasn't been updated in a while. I honestly don't have a good reason as to why. I can't say that it's because I'm cramming of exams (I have NO exams) or school work (I only have to go for 95 minutes tomorrow and possibly Friday). 

The read reason as to why I haven't updated is simple: YouTube

Every time I go on my computer, I want to write a review or a discussion post but I just end up on YouTube watching LOTS of videos! I've actually been watching a lot more British vloggers than American or from another country but I'm hoping to change that! So here are some of the vloggers I've watched (be warned, lots of vidoes and links!)

I came across Chescaleigh's "Draw My Life" video and that's how I found many of these vloggers. A bouble astrick (**) marks them!

English (and Australian) Vloggers

Many, many of the vloggers I've watched are British: 

**Zoella: Zoe makes videos about make up and beauty but also just plain old vlogs too! She's really pretty and so sweet! I especially love her "Just Say Yes" and "Dealing with Panic Attacks and Anxiety" videos because I deal with anxiety and panic attacks and I'm always finding it hard to say "yes" to things that scare me. 

MarcusButlerTV: I LOVE the way Marcus starts each video! His "Hellooooo" is fantastic and kind of his trademark. But Marcus is really hilarious and random and can't always keep a straight face, which is fantastic! (Also: this linked video also features Alfie from PointlessBlog. You're welcome.) 

**PointlessBlog: Alfie's really good looking funny and I actually love his laugh! He's also awkward and weird but it makes him all the more human. And it doesn't hurt that he's good looking

timelordsandwizards: Gabriella's from Australia I think but I recently discovered her vlogs and fell in love! 

Other vloggers: Casper Lee (dicasp), Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike), Alex Day (Nerimon), Dan (Danisnotonfire), Jack and Finn Harried (JacksGap), Louise (SpinkleofGlitter)  

American Vloggers

I have some American vloggers too! 
**JoeyGraceffa: He is HILARIOUS! 

MarinaShutUp: I came across Marina's videos through twitter and I instantly began to subscribe! She's funny and snarky and just really awesome! Here's the video I liked so much:

Kristina Horner aka italktosnakes: Harry Potter lover, vlogger about all things, funny, weird, and all around great girl!
CassJayTuck: If you don't know Cassidy by now, I'm sure you've been living under a rock. Here, see why she's amazing:

Beauty Gurus 

Michelle Phan: I love her calm, soothing voice. It makes watching her videos a lot more fun when I don't have to constantly change the volume. The editing for her videos and the step-by-step instructions are great, especially with make up!

MalloryLovesMakeup: She's like 17 (or is it 18?) and wow, her videos are amazing!

missglamorazzi: Ingrid is fantastic and I loved this video by her (see below). Surprisingly, I first saw her on Alex Goot's channel where she was part of the collab for the cover of "One More Night" by Maroon Five! 

So tell me, dear readers: do you watch any of these vloggers? Did I introduce you to anyone new? If you know of a vlogger I might enjoy watching, let me know! 


 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS