Friday, July 19, 2013

Jane Austen Love-a-Thon*

*Yes, it's a terrible name.

As of late, I haven't felt like reading anything. I read my common book for a college class but besides that, I haven't read a book in months. That is, until I found my copy of Pride and Prejudice and I instantly thought to read it. And anyone who has read Pride and Prejudice knows that you can't read the book without watching at least one movie adaptation. And it's Jane Austen.

So, that is where this post comes into play. For the next few weeks, I'll be reading all of Jane Austen's books and reviewing them here on the blog. BUT, that is not all. As you all know (and if you don't), I love watching adaptations so I'll also be watching the movies (or mini-series) after I read each week and of course reviewing them for you all!


Here's the order in which I'll be reading the books (as they were published).

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS