Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Friday Five (2)

What is The Friday Five? Find out here!
on a Saturday! 

1) The college work has begun and I don't like it. If we think about it though, we've been in school all our lives. It's a little weird thinking about it. I've only been in school for about one month and a little bit more and all of it is crazy busy! 

2) I almost had a panic attack but luckily I didn't! I did cry a lot which sucked ass but I'd rather cry any day when compared to having a panic attack. 

3) I haven't read a book in weeks! I've been super busy with school, friends, drama and well, life. I have wanted to read books and I know I'm going to have to give up a lot about blogging but that's okay! 

4) I have been obsessed with OneRepublic and I've been introduced to lots of new music! For those who know me, I listen to music in two languages so it can be tough to be up to date with English songs but somehow I manage. 

5) I am running out of scheduled posts and I feel like many of the new posts will be discussions. Basically, I'm not reading as much as I would like and therefore, I'm unable to write up reviews. It's a large endless cycle that I wish I can get out of soon! 
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS