Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Rating System

**All ratings can be found under the Recommendations portion of my reviews starting JANUARY 1, 2014.**
**As of AUGUST 18, 2014, all ratings will be further explained along with the descriptions given below.**
**TSwift rating: As of December 4, 2014, a rating will be for every book based on a Taylor Swift song/lyric.*

*LYLAS
TSwift Rating: It's a love story 
I love this book like it was family. I know, in case of a fire, I'd save this book. It’s amazing, stunning, and mind blowing. I would re-read this book lots and lots of times. It might even be a favorite. I would recommend this book to EVERYONE, EVER.

**BFF
TSwift Rating: We never go out of style 
This book is pretty great but it’s missing something that would make it extremely special. I might re-read this book, possibly more than once. I would recommend this book to lots of my friends and some of my colleagues.

Friends
TSwift Rating: It used to be mad love
I liked this book. I would have loved this this book but it's missing a few things. I would re-read this book if I wanted something good to read. I would recommend it to some people but with reservations. 

Acquaintances 
TSwift Rating: Heartbreak in the national anthem
It’s an okay book. I don’t dislike it but I'll probably not re-read this book. I would recommend it to some people but it won't be the first book to pop into my mind.

Not Friends
TSwift Rating: I knew you were trouble 
Not the worst I’ve read but far from amazing. It can be read in a few sittings and it’s not special. I would not recommend this book to anyone.

Enemies
TSwift Rating: All I gave you was goodbye
I don’t think about this book. I don't want to recommend it to anyone. I might have even hated this book. I would not even think to recommend it to anyone.

*Love you like a sibling
**Best friends forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS