Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hey, Look! I'm on YouTube

This is a freaky post to write. I NEVER thought I'd write it but here I am! Yes, it's a bit of shameless self promotion but this is my blog and it is for my YouTube Channel (!!!!!!!!!!) so that makes it okay. I think.

Anyhoo, for those of you who don't know--and unless you watch book tubers or follow them on Twitter and Instagram, you probably don't know--that the Booktube-a-Thon is currently going on. So I decided to jump in at this time after contemplating for about five months and made a YouTube channel.

You get to see my face and hear my voice and oh my gosh this is crazy. But here it is:
 Yep. That's me!

So, if you want to, go watch and subscribe or share it. I don't really know...But it would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS