Saturday, July 05, 2014

New Blog Name!

Welcome to: 
 Life According to a Bibliophile!
I was 14 years-old when I decided that I would name my brand new, shiny blog Reading the Best of the Best. Now at 19 I realize that it was not the best choice I could have made. If I were to ever attend BEA or other bookish conventions with business cards, saying "Hi, I'm Kailia from Reading the Best of the Best" would not be the best for me or my blog. Sure it sounded good when I coined (is that even the right word to use?) the name but now it didn't fit me as much.

So, after taking some time and making sure that none of my choices were already taken, I had some help from Racquel of The Book Barbies in deciding which name to use. I'm hoping that this name will take me far and I am so excited for this change! 
happy gif glee
Source

*Also, I got a new signature: it's simple and cute and I love it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS