Thursday, July 17, 2014

Personal Challenge: Library Books!

Ever since I returned from my vacation about a week ago, I've been itching to go to my library. But instead of simply growing in the library, I decided that I would browse online and request a few books. A few meaning about three books. Just 3. In the end, I ended up requesting 11 books, 7 of which I got today.

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently participating in a read-a-thon called the BookTube-a-Thon (and I'm on YouTube now!) for which I'm attempting to read 7 books (what's with this number?). And according to my GoodReads count, I'm 17 books behind my *old/new* goal of reading 100 books this year. I initially had my goal set a 100 but quickly changed it to 50 because I wasn't sure if I could do it. But I have decided that YES I will read 100 books this year. Even if it kills me. SO if I read the 7 books for the BookTube-a-Thon and the 7 I currently have from the library, I'll be a 14 books.

So here are the 7 books I will attempt to read by JULY 31, 2014. This is when my books are due and even though I know I won't get to some of these books, it'll be better then nothing! So here are the books!

*    * *   * *
*Keertana's reviews for these books made me realize that I needed to read them ASAP!
**All images link to GoodReads page for the books* :)

I have 14 DAYS to read all of these books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS