Friday, August 15, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Sign Up, Goal, and Challenges!

Bout of Books
Hi there everyone! It's been a while since I've actually made a post that wasn't scheduled but I finally decided that I would challenge myself once again and join in on the Bout of Books read-a-thon! What is the Bout of Books read-a-thon? Well, here's the official blurb from the blog:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I'm moving back to college on the 24th so much of this week will be spent packing (oh gosh) and getting ready for classes to begin on the 25th (OH GOSH). Nonetheless, I do plan on reading at least 5 books! I won't create an actual TBR pile because as a mood reader and sticking to a TBR pile is very hard. I do, however, like having options and I have a bunch already.

*I will be updating all of my reading on this post.*
GOALS
*Read at least 5 books during the read-a-thon! 
*Participate in at least one Twitter chat
*Participate in 3 challenges (at least!)

UPDATES
Monday:
Read/Finished today:
Currently reading:
Books I've read:
Books:

CHALLENGES 

Wanna join the Bout of Books? Sign up here. This post has the schedule for the read-a-thon and share your goals here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS