Thursday, November 06, 2014

Life According to a Bibliophile Introduction!

You know how people say you come up with the best ideas on a walk or in the shower? Well, I'm the weird one that comes up with things late at night (it's currently 2:30 am) and with music blasting (Taylor Swift's 1989 on repeat).

As you know (or don't know), I changed my blog name earlier this year to what it currently is. I really like the connotation behind the name because we all know that bookish people are vastly different from non-readers. SO I decided to turn my new blog name into a feature!
I don't like the look at the moment but I'm working on making something snazzier. For the moment, though, that image is going to have to do! Anyhoo, this is just the introduction to what this feature will be. Now, I don't know if this is going to be a weekly (probably not) or a monthly (probably) feature but I'm attempting to bring back lots of original features that I've created in the past!

For example, one of my posts will deal with going out to shop! Non-readers might go to the clothes sections or the food or the shoes but a bibliophile? The bibliophile always has to go to the books section. And often times if the section isn't as nice, the bibliophile might get very upset. OR if you go out to shop and don't go to a book store? That shopping trip is wholly incomplete!

So that's for the introduction! I should be having a few posts ready to go soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS