Thursday, December 04, 2014

The Re-Read Challenge 2015


Let's be real guys, I re-read like it's no one business so when I heard that Hannah from So Obsessed With and Kelly of Belle of the Literati were hosting a challenge in 2015 all about re-reading books, I KNEW I had to sign up. Like, ASAP. So I'm officially posting to say that I will be participating! Also? Any book counts as long as it's a re-read.

Now, I won't be coming up with a list of books to re-read because I am a total mood reader and I can't come up with a list of books to read and go along with it. My mood determines what I read and when I read it. So, no list!

I took the wonderful questions the ladies came up with and I changed them to something more...personalized! Each review will either be a LOVE LETTER or a BREAK UP letter to which ever book I've read!
When did we first see each other?
What do I remember about that day?
Why did I want to see you again?
How do I feel now?
Would I do this again?
So be sure to sign up as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS