Sunday, June 28, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 
Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a good day! In an attempt to become a little bit more organized and see what my reading habits look like, I'm going to be doing the "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" recap posts hosted by Book Journey every Monday! 



I read these three before last week but I thought I'd feature them just the same! I have yet to review any of these novels but I'm excited to put my thoughts down.
This past week--and maybe this entire summer-has been a reread season! My younger brother isn't the biggest reader but he LOVE The Seven Realms Series by Cinda Chima Williams. He'd reread this series numerous times and when he began another read this past week, I decided to join in! I've read the first three books on my blog (click the images to read my reviews!)

 
I have slowly been making progress with Froi of the Exiles! I'm absolutely in love with this series and I'm so mad at myself for reading it so late in the Game. I'm finishing my reread of the Seven Realms tonight (I'm writing this post up on Sunday night) and even know I know the ending, I don't think I'm ready for it! I'm going to have my review up some time next week to finish off this series! 
 
These two are for my new Among the Shelves feature! 

Finishing off this series hopefully! And I'm too much of a mood-reader to make plans farther out than this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS