Friday, January 01, 2016

A Thank You and A Welcome to 2016


Hello, all!

It's been a while since I've been on this blog. I wandered if I was truly on this blog because I loved blogging or I loved the idea of blogging. Turns out, I really love blogging. But I don't want Life According to a Bibliohphile to be just about books anymore and that's been the biggest revelation of this past year: as much as I love books, it's not the only thing I want to talk about anymore.

So 2016 is going to be a turning point for me and for this blog. While I'll still be talking about books and related topics to books, I'm going to add in more personal and lifestyle posts. Some posts will be showing you more about me and who I am (because you're interested in that) and others will be more about lifestyle things! 

And I also want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone in the blogosphere, new and old. It's been a rocky 2015 in terms of my mental illness and understadning how to cope with myself and the habits that have negative impacts on my life. On a very dark day in December (2015) I turned to Twitter and the love and support I got from people really helped me understand that I wasn't alone. 

So here's to 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS